Environment & Climate Change
ERI helps clients navigate through the maze of complex regulatory challenges by providing detailed environmental impact assessments that quickly identify and refine alternative solutions. We provide rigorous environmental risk assessments, remedial investigations and feasibility studies to identify and evaluate options and validate mitigation strategies.
ERI provides innovative, affordable and sustainable solutions that reduce costs through more efficient use of resources and pave the way for future generations to meet their own needs.
Together with our clients, we are taking the opportunity to make a positive difference in responding to climate change today, tomorrow and in the decades to come.
This is a good thing to do for the planet, and it is good for business as well.
Solutions For a Small Planet
Our experienced, multi-disciplined environmental engineering experts’ help our clients meet challenges by:
- Using proven strategies for early stakeholder and regulatory involvement in permit approval processes.
- Preventing costly rework and retrofitting of late-stage solutions through the identification of potential “show-stoppers” in the planning and design phases.
- Producing high-quality, credible and scientifically defensible data to negotiate appropriate outcomes with regulators.
- Reducing long-term liabilities by improving environmental compliance.
- Increasing management confidence by using industry best practices Implementing sustainable solutions that address a wide range of environmental challenges Realizing cost savings through best management practices